Nurse Prescribing, Vol. 10, Iss. 4, 13 Apr 2012, pp 161
Welcome to the April issue of Nurse Prescribing. Not a month goes by when medicines are not in the news or on television. We hear of the release of new drugs, the restrictions of expensive drugs and sometimes about 'wonder' drugs. Last month was no different, but the 'wonder drug' being discussed was one that is familiar to all health professionals and used by millions of people all over the world, good old aspirin.
Why purchase a subscription to Nurse Prescribing?
- Read high quality peer-reviewed articles such as this and many more covering all aspects of prescribing in a way which is clear, easy-to-read and useful to your daily practice.
- Nurse Prescribing contains the best clinical reviews, latest medical research and pharmacology information available to nurses with prescribing rights to ensure that you are fully up to date with the latest developments taking place in prescribing practice and to help you develop your career and enhance your prescribing skills.
Alternatively, download this article now!
The full-text of this article is available to download at www.internurse.com.
internurse.com is the UK’s largest archive of nursing articles containing over 14,500 articles dating back to 1996 from 13 prestigious and peer-reviewed journals published by MA Healthcare, including Nurse Prescribing, British Journal of Nursing, Journal of Wound Care, International Journal of Palliative Nursing and Practice Nursing. For a full list of journals contained on internurse.com, please visit http://www.internurse.com/cgi-bin/go.pl/library/journals.html.
- Subscribe to internurse.com
Subscribe to internurse and take full advantage of the complete internurse archive including NP for a year
- 24 hour access to internurse.com
Take out our 24 hour access to the entire internurse archive including NP for a day
- Simply purchase this article